Lang Bennetts offers cost-effective and appropriate accountancy services and can act as a sounding board or provide impartial advice to enable the business to achieve its goals.
Our clients include the self employed mechanic through to garages selling vehicles with a repair centre.
We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with two points of contact within the firm. We get to know the business and are able to provide pro-active and practical advice to improve businesses profits and optimise the tax position.
We can undertake all the relevant tax compliance work and tax return preparation in a timely manner for the individuals and business.
We can offer:
- Management accounting
- Payroll, RTI and Auto-enrolment
- VAT advice
- Advice on VAT second hand car scheme
- Strategies for financing stock
Specialisms to support you further
- Business start up advice and which business structure is best for you
- Preparation of cash flows and business plans
- Review key performance indicators and job profitability for different classifications of work
- Succession planning
- Accounting software advice
Lang Bennetts’ Motor Industry lead contact: