Food & Drink
We have a wide range of experience in supporting businesses covering the complete food chain for example: growers and producers, processors and manufacturers, retailers and also food industry consultants.
We also work with food related co-operatives and groups promoting the Cornish food industry.
In addition, we provide professional advice and can act as a sounding board or provide impartial advice to enable the business to achieve its goals.
We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with two points of contact within the firm. We get to know the business and are able to provide pro-active and practical advice to improve businesses profits and optimise the tax position.
Our experts can also advise on the various VAT schemes available to the food and drink industry including VAT cash accounting, annual accounting and the flat rate scheme for VAT.
Our services include:
- VAT advice
- Payroll, RTI and Auto-enrolment
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts
- Advice regarding tax efficient remuneration
- Strategic business planning
- Tax compliance
Specialisims to support you further
- Business start up and structure advice
- Accounting software advice
- Succession planning
- Preparation of cash flows
- Business plan support
- Identifying the maximum capital allowances claim for any building works or new equipment installation under the intergral features regime
- We aim to meet with every client to review and identify opportunities, risks and actions
Lang Bennetts’ Food and Drink lead contacts: