The origins of Lang Bennetts can be traced back to 1935 when Mr Lang joined H E Boden & Co in Truro.
Alfred Lang practiced with them for several years before he decided to buy the Truro branch in the 1950s. He ran this as a sole practitioner until 1962 when David Bennetts joined the firm.
In 1965 the firm moved to Alliance House in Boscawen Street where the duo decided to rename the firm Lang Bennetts & Co.
In 1982 Ian Moores joined the firm and we moved to 36 Lemon Street. Ian became a partner on 1 January 1983.
Colin Truscott joined the firm in 1990 and became a partner on 1 January 1991.
In April 2000 we expanded when Michael Johns’ practice - Johns Page - was bought in as part of the Lang Bennetts’ family.
We then moved to our current offices in Moresk Road in 2003 and continued our growth, which included Jonathan Mashen becoming a partner on 1 January 2006.
In 2010 we expanded further with the opening of our Falmouth branch We moved to our current Falmouth offices in 2015 to increase our capacity..
We now employ 50 staff and pride ourselves on our friendly and professional service that has been at the heart of our business since 1935.