Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
We can assist you in your applications to banks for bank borrowing, by ensuring that your business plan and in particular your finiancial projections are credible. Where appropriate we may consider the use of gap funders including Finance Cornwall and South West Investment Group (see Useful links).